Saturday, July 26, 2008

i dont know what it is about this olive oil that just pleases me, but it really does. when i saw it in my favorite gourmet foods showroom in la amongst all of the artisan chocolates and such, i was just in awe. the deep shade of green, the compact tin and the authenticity of it all just comes together in perfection. it does not hurt that it is part of the world famous il mulino's new gourmet food retail line-so you know it is going to taste a million times better than it looks. i tried their bolognese sauce this past week and oh my goodness, yummy, like you just picked the tomatoes from your garden and squished them up yourself and the coffee has been tempting me out of bed every morning with its absolutely bitter free and purely heavenly flavor. we want to make a trip to NY just to eat at this restaurant, have to reserve your table months in advance, though, i hear. i can not wait to have these products in my shop! they are going to be part of my holiday in tuscany gift and i am so excited to share their goodness. they are available now at il mulino's shop anyone who loves great food will definitely appreciate!




No comments: