Sunday, February 8, 2009

pink blooms

rach shower favorsrachs shower favors 2

these blown glass vases were a big hit at my girlfriend’s shower today, they come with the little tag and tag holder for your own personal message or name. . . we were celebrating baby number three and its a girl. she wanted simple and ‘not showery’, so these made the perfect favor/decor combination. throw in some cupcakes from crushcakes and a beautiful cake plate from flings in aprons (available at santa barbara gift baskets) and we had ourselves a NON SHOWER. lunch was at stella mare’s, great service, food and a beautiful view. i think it is my favorite place in santa barbara for a group celebration. oh my goodness, one of the gifts was the most amazing diaper cake i have ever seen! very simple and elegant (not the typical). i will post photos of that soon.

2 comments:

jordan said...

you are incredible! i looooove both favors!

JUST A MOM said...

I am so sad that I missed the 'non-shower' shower. Thanks for all you did to make today special for Rach. I know she LOVED it.