Tuesday, July 7, 2009

absolutely succulent

 

IMG_2845 IMG_2853

 

A friend of mine asked me if I could come up with some succulent gifts for her for Mother’s Day.  She is so super cool and always has the best ideas-so I of course said yes!  The trifle dish and teapot made fun planters. I think they turned out so great and I especially love that they are so easy to take care of.  The perfect plant to keep you company at your workspace or in your home without requiring too much TLC (unlike my poor tomato plant which has collapsed on my porch due to lack of attention).  There are so many different varieties of succulents. . .the miniature gardens come out so colorful and diverse.  I bought the succulents and special dirt at Island View Nursery (it is the most amazing nursery I have ever been to, completely peaceful and gorgeous, you have to visit sometime!) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are even MORE gorgeous in person. thanks again!!!