Monday, July 13, 2009

we have a winner

2249094622_c60ed41c8b

 

tyler, madeira picked you.  your summer read and an extra little treat will be arriving shortly.  thanks for playing and enjoy-would love to hear your thoughts about the book when you finish.  also, if anyone has some good summer reading suggestions, i would love you if you sent them my way. . . i need a good book! this morning, the smell of the sunshine warmed breeze that came through my kitchen window brought me back to lazy summer days when all i did was read judy blume books in my backyard and rollerblade with a streamer wand to lionel richie’s dancing on the ceiling album. .. come on you know you did it too!  unfortunately, the roller blades no longer fit, but i can still read!!

 

gorg image via flickr

4 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

If you haven't already read it...

Animal Vegetable Miracle is a must read.

Amanda said...

My 2 favorite books ever "The Drifters" by James Mitchener and "In a Sunburned Country" by Bill Bryson....Byrson's book is a travel journel about Australia. It is seriously the funniest thing I have ever read. ( Even if you have to intention on visiting soon I still recommend it! ) I'm going back to OZ for the 3rd time in 3 years this Sept. I always read it right before I go....Bryson kills me! xoxoxo. Hope all is well is SB! Aloha, Amanda

Amanda said...

I meant to say "no intention on visiting Australia" hahaha! Although I highly doubt anyone would not want to check that place out :-)

Anonymous said...

i am so excited!!! i will definitely let you know my thoughts...

way to pick 'em, madeira!

xo.